Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called and forked over the cash for the AIT B Magic kit. It should be here in about a week or so and painted and on the car in about two weeks I hope. Next comes the carbon trunk....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to get the silver CF but can't find it

·
Sponsored by my bank acct
229 Posts
Very nice man, can't wait to see the pics. Too bad I didn't know about this kit before I purchased my Mugen sides and rear. Now I'm stuck with no front lip.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I have the HFP kit for my car but I figure I will keep that stuff put the HFP stuff back on in the winter along with my stock 6spd rims. If anyone knows where I can get the silver carbon let me know please. I have been looking for a while. I found it for my bike and ordered that but I would love to have it for my car.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
marshallbc said:
If anyone knows where I can get the silver carbon let me know please.
PM sick6speed, he has a silver carbon fiber hood, I think he mentioned where to get it, maybe he can help you out a lil

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well sad as it is I just had to cancel my order, they called me up and told me that while packing it for shipping that they cracked it. And would have to have another MADE. And it would take around a month plus a week to ship. And I have to do something about my front bumper now.

So if anyone has a Silver stock bumper for a coupe they are trying to get rid of let me know. Or Sunnyincali if you want to get rid of just the front bumper in the back yard let me know..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, I love the kit. We just had one put on my wife's silver 03 4dr V6 about a week ago. I only wish they had made it out of poly instead of fiberglass as there were several cracks and gaps in the kit. Good thing I know the guy who owns the bodyshop who did the install. He fixed the cracks, filled the gaps under the headlights, blended the paint on both front fenders and rear quarter panels so the bumpers would match...all for $800.

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
contact AIT directy for the kit, my old front bumper is thrashed

marshallbc said:
Well sad as it is I just had to cancel my order, they called me up and told me that while packing it for shipping that they cracked it. And would have to have another MADE. And it would take around a month plus a week to ship. And I have to do something about my front bumper now.

So if anyone has a Silver stock bumper for a coupe they are trying to get rid of let me know. Or Sunnyincali if you want to get rid of just the front bumper in the back yard let me know..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts