Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jr Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In Great condition, normal wear, everything functional. Only con is that for some reason the next button on the HU sometimes acts like the number six button. Sorry for the low quality pics, damn camera phone.

Includes:

HU
Harness for Accord 00
Remote(not pictured)

·
Registered
122 Posts
IS THAT AN AUX!?!? : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I'm looking for a headunit with a front aux. Um.. I don't really understand the 'sometimes acts like the number six button.' So.. if you press the 'next' button it's as if you pressed the 6 button? O___________O

·
Jr Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jchristftw said:
IS THAT AN AUX!?!? : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I'm looking for a headunit with a front aux. Um.. I don't really understand the 'sometimes acts like the number six button.' So.. if you press the 'next' button it's as if you pressed the 6 button? O___________O
Yeah, its an aux on the front panel, it also has a rca aux in the back. It's a great easy to use HU with great SQ.

As for the next button let me give you an example:

Playing an audio cd, you are on track 1, you press next to go to track 2, but instead it goes to track 6. This happens every once in a while. But, if you are playing a mp3 cd, you should be fine because the number buttons are to select folder numbers, ex button 1 = folder 1. When I made a mp3 cd, I just never went pass 5 folders.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts