Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a k&n filter for the stock 2002 accord v6. I got it a while back and put it on the car then took it off under 100 miles later because I got a short ram intake. New it runs about 50, I'll take 30 bucks obo for it. Local pick up around Northern Cali (209) area or I can ship it at buyers expense. I have two spoilers, one is an Extreme Dimentions spyder style spoiler, and the other is like the oem but alittle more curve at the end, they need to be repainted. I'll post pics later when I get a chance. I'm asking 25 bucks Obo or 40 for both. Pick up or shipped at buyers expense. Feel free to give offers, I just need to get rid of these things.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need money asap, I will sell the k&n filter for 20. I have it in the box and it's in real good condition

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I get home tonight I'll take pics and add them up tomarrow morning. I need to send them to my work computer to upload them, can't do it with iPhone

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Or if anyone wants pics of the spoilers private MSG me an email to send it to. I'll sell both spoilers and the k&n filter for 45 bucks obo, shipping paid by buyer.

Edited: Kinda need money so I'll sell all for 40 bucks. Pm me ur email for pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts