Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD K&N Typhoon CAI SRI 03-07 V6 Coupe Sedan Like New 69-1207

A. K&N Typhoon Polished CAI/SRI that will fit 03-07 V6 coupes or sedans. It is model number 69-1207 and includes all parts needed for installation (hardware, install instructions, and box). Only thing not included is the filter cover (not required though).
B. Used, Like New, 1000 miles of usage!
C. SOLD
D. St. Louis, MO.
E.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
It looks like you sold it already on DriveAccord... :confused:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
^^ Wow, that's really weird I could've sworn I saw a thread that you sold it lol. :banghead:

What are your impressions comparing the V2/K&N?

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
^^its more restrictive, pipe size is smaller then intake TB ID. sounds pretty good as SRI, dont have it in CAI couse of my custom fogs, might put oem intake back on and modify it

GLWS

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's actually a funny story behind that. I have had 2 typhoons. Bought one used and installed it. 2 weeks later found a deal on brand new one so I bought it and sold the other one. I always wanted a V2, but not for the $$. Thn I found a sick deal on a used one an bought that and now I'm selling the typhoon I bought used, haha. I know, I'm a loser.

Not gonna lie, I like the V2 much better, but never for the price. Install was more difficult for V2. It sounds a little deeper and louder. As far as performance, V2 barely wins. Overall, I love the V2 only Bc I paid so little for it, otherwise, I woulda kept the typhoon and never been disappointed.

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may be getting this if still available later tonight
I will be more than happy to put a "sale pending" status and hold it for you through the night. Just lemme know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts