Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and really didn't find much seen that someone sold a pair a while back but dose anyone else have any experience with them looking to pair them up with tociko blues?
Thanks

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
They are the orange springs right? I've seen them on different sites but no reviews and I don't know anyone with them. The orange spring on the blue shock would look cool. FYI kwautona on ebay is selling st speedtech springs for $99.99. They are 70mm aka 2.75 inch drop front/rear. I just installed them and they are sick, low but not too low.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok because i am on s tech spring with stock shocks just want to change the shocks out and seen that the k-sport gt springs give it a nice drop. The s tech ride really nice but would like to go just like a tad lower in the front. (dont want coilovers)

@michaellowride ya I seen the pictures that you put up and does not look like 2.75 drop my S tech are lower then that.

yes they are the orange ones.

·
Registered
95 Posts
That was me with the K-Sport/Tokico Blue package; with this setup, the ride is a bit firmer ride but was not able to support the weight I needed. I had anywhere from 600-800 Lbs in the trunk sometimes.

Here is a picture with the setup on my car.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm not sure how accurate this comparable description would be but I had a 95 civic riding on Tokico blues and Tein S Tech's. The ride was planted going through corners with very minimal roll I like this setup but the ride was just too rough. I would not recommend this set up for city driving.

The K-Sport gives the car a sporty look, kept the car well planted through the corners while still giving you and your passengers a not so harsh of a ride.

In the picture, the car was on a slight decline with the parking brake on, on a flat even surface the rear will be maybe an inch higher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts