Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OH...........IO
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do not know much about katana wheels, so does anyone know if they are a brand that will hold up over the years???? also does anyone know how they are made, meaning are the cast or what???? i saw these for a good price so i thought i would ask about them.

http://wheelguyz.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=KR-5&cat=64&path=

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
stockton said:
i do not know much about katana wheels, so does anyone know if they are a brand that will hold up over the years???? also does anyone know how they are made, meaning are the cast or what???? i saw these for a good price so i thought i would ask about them.

http://wheelguyz.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=KR-5&cat=64&path=
Katanas are knockoffs, check out their Concept 5's vs Racing Hart's C5's, etc. But they're one of the "better" brand knock offs, if that makes sense. I've had my Katana Concept 5's for 4yrs now (couldn't find the RH 3pc or 1pc during that time, and it's just normal wear and tear) and they've held up great.

·
OH...........IO
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not too bad, considering it includes shipping, plus look at what the racing hart 19's go for, or any other name brand. the racing hart 18's are 1500 so.... but not a big fan of the 19's, depends on the 18's, but a big fan of a 235/45/17

·
Registered
966 Posts
what is the difference between the racing hart rims and katana rims? The one piece CR rims im looking at are by racing hart evolution. Aren't they casted as well?

·
Registered
966 Posts
yea i know RH evolution isn't the same. I can't afford the real racing harts. they cost an way too much for what i want to spend right now on my car haha.

·
Registered
655 Posts
The price on the site includes tires. KR-5 SPECIAL

Wheel & Tire Package Price
Also Available in White and Gun Metal:

17" Hyper Black ($659.00)
18" Hyper Black ($849.00)
19" Hyper Black ($1,349.00)

So for the price, I think it's aaight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts