Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sellin my dvd deck that I used for only a year. Everything is in great working condition, all touchscreen buttons work, includes remote, all warranty info, owners manual, original box, trim ring that has been fitted for the 6gen accords, and including the 6gen wiring harness to connect to the factory harness. I payed $1250 for it new, only used 1 year. Shipping is $15.00, asking $625.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have this kenwood to. you guys, its super nice! no detachable face......it hides itsself well w/tinted windows. with my car, it looks like theres no radio at all.

·
Registered
643 Posts
wow it look so nice. too bad I dont' have enought money. may i ask: this compare to the advic d3 pioneer. which is better? sorry I don't know much about electronic stuffs.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the pioneer has a "G" sensor built in it, so if u want to watch a movie while driving you cant becuase it will tell when ur moving or not. Where as the kenwoods dont have to have the parking brake wired hooked up so you can watch movies while driving. The software on the pioneer is newer than this one, but both are touchscreen. Go with Kenwood if you want to use it while driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts