Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Like the title says, I'm selling my 2 month old KDC-MP732. My birthday is coming up, so i decided to buy myself a In-Dash dvd player, so I'm going to need to sell this unit. I perfer not to ship, but will ship if needed to. I'm in the so-cal area, 626 to be exact, so if anyone is intrested, let me know. Asking for $135. PM me if you have any questions. It comes with its original box, pouch for the faceplate, remote, and all the wiring that comes with it. Again, any questions PM me. thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xxkevo said:
hey im intrested in it, would you be able to install too? let me know i can probably pick it up 2morow
i personally dont know how to do it, but if you wait til the weekend, i can get someone to do it for you, or maybe someone on this board needs to make some cash and wouldnt mind doing it? PM me with your name andnumber, and we'll set something up if your intrested. thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dtownz Thrillah said:
i might be interested in this ..

my brother just got a car and he needs some sounds =]

thanks for your intrest, but for right now, im looking to do a local sale.. my friend is selling his system though (speakers, sub and amp) let me know if your intrested.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, is there anyone in so cal who would be intrested in installing a head unit if a deal goes through for my unit? anyone here know how to install in-dash dvd monitors as well? PM me if you do. thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taisingboy said:
Im in 626, im interested in your unit, let me know is it still available.

yeah unit is available, PM me with ur number and ill give you a call. no dibs for anyone so whoever contacts me first with the money gets it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump, still available. looking for a capacitor (2 farad) and flash drives. open to a trade.. PM me with offers..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts