Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 gig music keg. works with kenwood headunits. missing cable from keg to headunit. have all the other parts, instruction book, CD for loading programs, music keg computer table top usb docking station. everything else is there. new condition. works great.

only :eek: $150.00 !!!!!!
:D :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
dude do you think this will any other deck with an adapter or something? I have an alpine deck and I was wondering if there was anyway this would work with it....maybe a kit or something???? Or does it just work with kenwood decks?

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not too sure bro. all do know is that it works with kenwood cause the manual only specify kenwood. but of course there are alot of adaptors out there so the idea is not really out of place. but if there is one then the current adaptor that is missing would not be needed cause you would just need to buy a new one anyways to fit your alpine.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i heard that you can't upload downloaded music from the net like kazaa or itunes, and only from non burned cd's is this true? and can you post a link of where to get the wiring harness? Thanks

~pom

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is not true i have loaded music all the time from the net. you have heard the incorrect info on that. the wire can be ordered off the net but i dont have the info right in front of me, kinda lazy to look for it. but once i have a buyer with commitment i will look for it further.

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bad03accord said:
dude do you think this will any other deck with an adapter or something? I have an alpine deck and I was wondering if there was anyway this would work with it....maybe a kit or something???? Or does it just work with kenwood decks?

i just found out there is an fm tuner adaptor.

got this from crutchfield

"compatible with any in-dash FM radio when used with an optional Kenwood FM modulator (KCA-R70FM)"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts