Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys I'm selling my 12" kicker l7 and a Kicker Kx 600.1 that was tested at 735 watts. It's dual 4 ohm voice coil. I have all of the original paperwork. I will accept no less than 500 for the package, plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'd really like to sell the whole package but if I sell it faster I'd part it out, the amp for 330 shipped and the sub for 200 shipped. Prices are negotiable, but there are a few exceptions. Nothing will ship for another week or so until I get my new stuff from Kicker. The amp will come with the blue endcaps that are usually found on the sx amps. I do have the original birthsheet for the amp (tested at 735 watts) and will give the bass knob and user's manual for both away if the buyer(s) want(s) it. Any other questions hit me up.

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Morpheiz, I'm keeping the grill for the new sub. And the cheapest I could find this amp online was 299 and the amp's only like 6 months old, works and looks like new so -75 and -shippings is a bit low. Any other takers, throw me an offer.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Heh, I was just guessing that you had a grille! Where did you get the grille from? Also, dual 4 ohm, so did you have them wired in series to the 600.1 and does that make it a total 2 ohm?

·
My car's a pervert too.
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
morpheiz said:
Heh, I was just guessing that you had a grille! Where did you get the grille from? Also, dual 4 ohm, so did you have them wired in series to the 600.1 and does that make it a total 2 ohm?
The grill came with the box, with the sub in it, the voice coils were wired in parallel to get 2 ohms. Yuou should be able to find a grill at like Circuit City if you have them there. The one I work at sells them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts