Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a blank thing to the left of my steering wheel where the "foglight button" is supposed to go. I don't really want foglights, and the switch for the exhaust cutout was too big to fit into there. Lately, I've been watching some Knight Rider DVDs to relive part of my childhood, and I figured that would be a really neat little modification to have on my car since I have the "open grill" (I don't have the front "H bar") thing that I bought from Driven here on the boards. Of course, it's illegal to have it turned on while driving on public roads, but it'd be a neat thing to show off while in a parking lot, or at the track.

Thing is, I have no idea how to do it. I remember somewhere here it was said that Aznfunkyflip was an electrician, and could work wonders with LEDs... so I'm wondering if he (or anyone else) could make one? Or if anyone else knows where I can just buy a "bolt on" version?

Here's a DIY thing, but it's done in electrical/technical format, which I don't understand. Unfortunately, it's also for toy R/C cars I think: http://www.attiny.com/knightrider.htm

Edit: Found another one, a big one for real cars I think. http://www.coilgun.info/kitt_car/home.htm

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
ok now all you need to do is grow some chest hair and get some very very tight black leather pants. Do you think you can get Mr. Feeny to do the voiceover as KITT again? :D

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, all that stuff would be hot... if it actually did anything. I guess I'm stuck with getting fog lights. I wonder if I can get them to mount in the big center hole of the 01-02 front bumper cover, instead of the sexy side holes.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
lol i saw plenty of those scanners before especially on the parked cars...The coolest mod I saw is an alarm led blinker mounted inside of a clear tail light...that is discrete and it looks cool at night lol. It shouldnt be that hard all you would need is a LED bar, wiring harness, and a OEM button or a switch you want actually lol. Just don't get drunk like David Hasselhof and everything should be okay :D

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
CRV_33 said:
ok now all you need to do is grow some chest hair and get some very very tight black leather pants. Do you think you can get Mr. Feeny to do the voiceover as KITT again? :D
Was that really Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World?!!! I didnt know that!
:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts