Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Koni Yellows(98-02 accord V6) LOWER PRICE

Hi guys.. I'm selling my koni yellows sport shocks that came off of an 2000 honda accord coupe V6. I live in Edison, NJ. The shocks were on the car for about a month and are in excellent condition. I'm going back to stock to bring the car up for sale at a later date.

I will have pics once the shocks are professionally uninstalled from my car tomorrow evening.

I prefer local sales in the tri state area. I am willing to ship, but expect a high shipping rate of about $40-45 due to weight and getting boxes for these.

Asking price: $300 for a complete set.

e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 732-321-1508

feedback rating on eBay as seller look up "L_fty".

Thanks again guys and girls!

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Koni yellows are non adjustable right, how did it ride with the Eibachs.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The koni reds are non adjustable.
The koni yellow are adjustable from full soft to full firm.

When I first got them installed... the ride was very firm.. and I later found out that the labor was not done right by some shady shop. By the time I got them fixed.. the ride was firm but not harsh as when I first had them. So the lesson to learn NEVER go cheap when it comes to proper labor on suspension. But alas.. the wife and I decided to sell my baby locally for a SUV. Hence I'm having the the shocks taken out.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
damn, so sad. ive given my word on buying an exhaust from a member, so i cant mess withj those right now. so sad, they'd be perfect for my H&Rs. :(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent.. canadian shipping costs are going to be high bro.. so beware.. I dont wanna screw anyone on shipping..

bump :D

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
damn, i so need new shocks. i can certainly use these:(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Vic.. negate that voicemail I left you... you were right.. the shocks character were stiff by nature, in addition to their crappy initial labor that's what caused all of that 1 month trauma.

Back to stock here I come LOL.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts