Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lookhere: :banana2: Hey we have been working a GB on another site and have 9 out of 10 people paid and ready to go all we need is one more, our 10th droppped out http://www.bwimports.org/forums/index.php? look under group buys. The second we get the 10th the second we all ket brand new KONI yellows :drool2: :banana2: :lookhere:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
jump on this people!!!! its a really good deal!!!!!!!!!!! im doing it!!!!

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
wildpikachu said:
if you can't find a group buy on Koni Yellow...

TireRack.com has them for $276 a pair.. or $552 a set.
Which is not bad also
but then you gotta add shipping to that which is like 20-30. so thats 582..

cmon..gb...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
wildpikachu said:
if you can't find a group buy on Koni Yellow...

TireRack.com has them for $276 a pair.. or $552 a set.
Which is not bad also
yeah man your not helping...hijacker

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
BUMP .......AHHHH!!! You need this ish mann!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Maybe

it said shipping was included right? i can get the koni yellows off some website for 550 with free shipping. If i were to do this group buy however, how will i send the money? I have never done a GB so please fill me in. I was planning on getting them anyways or maybe the tein basics but since the price increase on the tein im leaning tward the koni's, alittle concerned with the perch settings though. Well if this GB can be done easily on my part im sure i will have no problem.

"Prices will be $525 shipped to your door if we get 10 or more people."

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Jackthewack said:
it said shipping was included right? i can get the koni yellows off some website for 550 with free shipping. If i were to do this group buy however, how will i send the money? I have never done a GB so please fill me in. I was planning on getting them anyways or maybe the tein basics but since the price increase on the tein im leaning tward the koni's, alittle concerned with the perch settings though. Well if this GB can be done easily on my part im sure i will have no problem.

yes its my first gb also, but you can pay with paypal and it is just $525 shipped. pm iobidder on the site for payment questions

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jackthewack said:

You can send a money order or certified check I'm sure and also If you want you can use PayPal but PalPay is lame and charges a 2% fee or somethign like that. It's a really easy proccess and a money order or cetified check is useually free through your bank but if you bank does offer that you can get them anywhere. grocery store for example will most likely be able to give you a money order.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Using paypal is better its only 10 bucks more. and i wouldnt have to leave my room. ha :laugh: . I need to run this over first though, the teins still got me hooked, im concidering. I should know with in the next couple days very soon.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
pics of my friends cars both with konis and s-techs one is higher perch (tsx wheels) & the other is lower perch both have been on since at least nov. and no probs, nothing but love reported from the owners.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Both are using the same setup, Koni yellows with Tein Springs. They are both i4 accords also, the one with the TSX rims also has the TSX exhaust. The coupe with the stock rims is on a lower perch so it looks a little lower in the rear. Nothing but love for the koni's :) Life time warranty you can't always get them at this price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts