Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the Koni's on this weekend. Wow! What a difference. This is the handling I've been looking for.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
im getting my koni yellows after this one GB ends, cant wait

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rd6spd said:
I already had the Tein S installed for a while, just added the Koni's; there's nothing to take pics of really.

The "mello yellow" of the Koni/Tein combo can not be seen.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
good job on getn the konis! =]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
pharmb said:
$538 for the Koni's including shipping

~$200 for the Tein S

~$200 for camber kit
whered u get the konis from at that price?

some friends of mine have a group buy that im in and its going for $525 shipped but $538 is the second lowest ive seen anywhere

·
Registered
260 Posts
looks nice i was thinking about the s-techs but thought they would be too low for southern louisiana roads and weather

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raddy21 said:
whered u get the konis from at that price?

some friends of mine have a group buy that im in and its going for $525 shipped but $538 is the second lowest ive seen anywhere
Just checked, it was actually $558 including shipping from Ebay; seller was jdmwerks13 .

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deepa said:
How low is actual drop? How is the ride comfort? and how much for install?
Drop is probably a couple of inches, but is adjustable with the Koni's. Ride "comfort" is compromised by "sport", in other words, the ride is much firmer now, but that's what I wanted; there is no "bounce" like there was with the Tein/stock combo.

My buddy owns a shop, so install was $100.

·
Registered
144 Posts
yer buddy still charged u 100 to install dat? thats how much it cost in Canada.. regular price..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kwanzor said:
yer buddy still charged u 100 to install dat? thats how much it cost in Canada.. regular price..
It took about 2 1/2 hours. Prices I got around here were 250-280. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
$100 is a great price! I paid $500 to get mine installed!!!! But it included a 4-wheel alignment. I feel like I got ripped off but it was my fault for not checking around.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Noobie question, but was is the difference between the Koni Yellows that you got and the Neuspeed/Konis? I know the part # for the Neuspeed/Konis are

8041.1322LSP3
8041.1322RSP3
8041.1329SP3

Just wondering if what you bought on eBay for $558 shipped is the same that seller asw88 is selling for $576.99 shipped......

Thanks,
Amanda

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
pharmb said:
Before...

After...
what size are those rims? 19s? good lookin drop man...btw just curious, for the same price how come u didnt go with tein basics? just wanted to try something else?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts