Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
heard they are good but not for a daily driven.. might be cause the springs rates are higher..

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
815 and i got it from a homie
and its not meant for daily driven, the spring rates are 13/7. so yeah
you interested?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lilfotoman said:
815 and i got it from a homie
and its not meant for daily driven, the spring rates are 13/7. so yeah
you interested?
yeah i am interested ..what are you offering? i dont know much about spring rates. whats 13/7 mean? cuz i do daily drive my car....30% of my day is driving.

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
well you can ask around places. i think JBL has them for 835. you can ask or email them about it. higher springs rate then the stiffer it is. what suspension are u riding on right now?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lilfotoman said:
well you can ask around places. i think JBL has them for 835. you can ask or email them about it. higher springs rate then the stiffer it is. what suspension are u riding on right now?
on stock suspension but ordering tein basics. i still have chance to back out of the teins if the ksports r better...which i already think it is

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
ksports are really good but they are not meant fo DAILY.. this is cause they are very stiff compared to teins and that means u might have a rougher ride.. so if u are goin to be daily driving on them.. u might wanna stay with the teins..

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
Ksports... D2's... Megans... are all the same coilover. They may have a few different options but, still they are practically the same.. They are like the skittles of coilovers.. you pick a color.. and its almost the same taste.. ahhaha... I was in the market in ordering some D2's but later found out that they are made from the same manufactuer in china ( or taiwan i forget) that Ksport and all the other coilovers are from. Don't get me wrong they are a good setup to have, but like everyone else said they are a bit stiff. Also, if you really want the Ksport setup, then you can order custom spring rates. For the teins.. they used to be produced in japan, but now are produced in china... Teins will be a good DD setup. I have teins right now, cause of a good deal, they are very comfortable... you get an adjustable height plus the ride quality of almost stock. I ride on 18 BSA wheels with 225/40/18 rubbers and i cant really feel the difference in ride quality of the teins and stock.

BTW my buddies ITR has the Ksports right now and all i can say is that you will feel every bump n twig on the road.. hahah

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
BTW my buddies ITR has the Ksports right now and all i can say is that you will feel every bump n twig on the road.. hahah[/QUOTE]

:iagree:
if you interested in ksports you can also look at d2's or AMR's :]

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
lilfotoman, how are you dealing with dd the car,, and would you say the performance of the ksports is worth the stiff ride?

fyi, right now i have neuspeed race springs with koni yellows on full stiff.. it's a pretty stiff setup than most people want to deal with but i kinda want stiffer and easier height adjustability what would you recommend?

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
eccsnow said:
lilfotoman, how are you dealing with dd the car,, and would you say the performance of the ksports is worth the stiff ride?

fyi, right now i have neuspeed race springs with koni yellows on full stiff.. it's a pretty stiff setup than most people want to deal with but i kinda want stiffer and easier height adjustability what would you recommend?
i like the stiff ride actually, so imo its worth it. its just all personal preferences. i actually like feeling the bumps and whatnot and like the stiff ride thats why i got it in the first place. some ppl want a comfortable ride, so in that case i would go with the basics or the ss. but if u want stiff go KSPORT :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts