Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a note to anyone concerned. I bought KSport Control Sport Pro Coilovers, and had some questions (I wanted to upgrade to stiffer springs). I tried calling them during their business hours, but only got voicemail. They have a Live Chat window on their website, so I tried that. Apparently all of their live chat people are dead, because I got zero response there as well! WTF? I don't understand why a company that sells technical products are ok with not being available to answer tech support inquiries! Based on this experience, I would never recommend doing business with them. They don't care!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The product is okay, but for my needs I am finding the springs to be way too soft. I was trying to contact them in order to see about buying beefier springs, so not only are they unresponsive, this is costing them additional business.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, but is the product any good?

The product is okay, but for my needs I am finding the springs to be way too soft. I was trying to contact them in order to see about buying beefier springs, so not only are they unresponsive, this is costing them additional business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts