Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm real interested in those Privats. I'm in North Jersey, just gotta get rid of the wheels I'm sittin on now since I was planning all day to put those up for sale.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your interested in the wheels, I should have them off my next week. Weather has sucked and I haven't had much time but email me and we will talk. My parents live in Irvington so I can meet anywhere around there.

Email returned for coilovers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, i have the new dampers, havent been able to actually swap out my suspension because of the weather, its been raining non stop and the rest of the week looks bad...

Wheels are pending sale, should be gone by tomorrow

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BUMP!! Wheels Pending, Coilovers i want to go as well

Coilovers are finally off the car, had a small window of good weather today

Brand new dampers I opened 2 to show you all, the other 2 are still sealed in its packing unopened, thinking about replacing the 2 front dampers and selling the 4 good ones with two backup dampers if anyone wants for the right price

As you can see in the original pic up above, the original dampers are SILVER in color, the NEW UNUSED DAMPERS are BLACK in color

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP!!
I am getting a bunch of low ball offers right now and like i tell everyone, i really just want to make my money back for the new dampers. Offer is only available for the next 2-3 weeks just so i can return back to Ksport if i have to

1 - 14 of 14 Posts