Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had my ksports on my 7th gen accord for a few months now, and im content with it. i love the ride even though its stiff and i feel all the bumps on the road. car handles lot better then before when i had the teins s. tech springs. i was just wondering if anyone else on here has these coilovers and what you guys think about them. thanks.

heres a pic of my ride with the ksports.

 

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
Joined
·
6,808 Posts
how low can these go? i mean do they go lower than tein ss?
... we alll 7gen should do a photoshoot.. seems like a lot of 7gens are comin out clean!
 

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
implayaz9 said:
how low can these go? i mean do they go lower than tein ss?
... we alll 7gen should do a photoshoot.. seems like a lot of 7gens are comin out clean!
you can drop the front another 1.5 inches and probably the rear 2 more inches. if i drop it all the way i dont think ill be able to drive my car, so yeah they do go lower then tein ss.
:)

and roy, i got blue lug nuts, just waiting for the center caps ;]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
lilfotoman said:
i've had my ksports on my 7th gen accord for a few months now, and im content with it. i love the ride even though its stiff and i feel all the bumps on the road. car handles lot better then before when i had the teins s. tech springs. i was just wondering if anyone else on here has these coilovers and what you guys think about them. thanks.

heres a pic of my ride with the ksports.

NICE!!! I have an 04 accord coupe with the factory kit and I was thinking of taking the rear lip off. It looks alot cleaner i think... What size wheels do you have?
 

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GENSE7EN said:
NICE!!! I have an 04 accord coupe with the factory kit and I was thinking of taking the rear lip off. It looks alot cleaner i think... What size wheels do you have?
17x7.5 and tires are 215/45/17
 

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stupidaznmunkey said:
you go to ucr or what? i never seen you before...:hide2:
who the hell are u?!?!?

daniel and gilbert, u fags hahaha jk
 

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jobata23 said:
the drop looks great and also the car, i was thinking of getting it but i heard on honda-tech some are busting their shocks
thanks for the comment
 

·
hella flush
Joined
·
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SereneK24 said:
uhmm how much are ksports....mayb i should get them if there under my budget
you can check JLB they have them for like 8 bills i think.
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Top