Accord V6 Forum banner

ksports for the 7th gen

3K views 65 replies 14 participants last post by  implayaz9 
#1 ·
i've had my ksports on my 7th gen accord for a few months now, and im content with it. i love the ride even though its stiff and i feel all the bumps on the road. car handles lot better then before when i had the teins s. tech springs. i was just wondering if anyone else on here has these coilovers and what you guys think about them. thanks.

heres a pic of my ride with the ksports.

See less See more
#6 ·
implayaz9 said:
how low can these go? i mean do they go lower than tein ss?
... we alll 7gen should do a photoshoot.. seems like a lot of 7gens are comin out clean!
you can drop the front another 1.5 inches and probably the rear 2 more inches. if i drop it all the way i dont think ill be able to drive my car, so yeah they do go lower then tein ss.
:)

and roy, i got blue lug nuts, just waiting for the center caps ;]

#7 ·
lilfotoman said:
i've had my ksports on my 7th gen accord for a few months now, and im content with it. i love the ride even though its stiff and i feel all the bumps on the road. car handles lot better then before when i had the teins s. tech springs. i was just wondering if anyone else on here has these coilovers and what you guys think about them. thanks.

heres a pic of my ride with the ksports.

NICE!!! I have an 04 accord coupe with the factory kit and I was thinking of taking the rear lip off. It looks alot cleaner i think... What size wheels do you have?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.