Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i was looking on the web earlier at shocks and stumbled across this on nopis webpage...

KYB GR-2

so then i wondered about this because nopi has a habit of messin up and puttin stuff in the wrong spot...so i looked on KYB's site and sure enough there they are...so just wanted to get someones imput on them...how good they are and whatnot...and don't say just get Konis...i'm not looking to say whic is better just looking to figure out how good these are...and if anyone has any experiance with them

·
Registered
463 Posts
i remember debating whether i should get konis or the kyb's....someone on this forum said before that the kyb gr2's are oem replacements..and with lowering springs..it'll act like oem's...hope that helps..

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see from what i saw on the KYB site they looked like OEM replacement but i wasnt postivie...i have heard good stuff about their gas shocks but nothing about this one yet

·
Registered
211 Posts
They are OEM replacements, I talked to them b4 I bought my Koni's and if you plan on putting them with lowering springs their statement to me was they " May not hold up"so that made my choice for me. Peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts