Accord V6 Forum banner

Lambo Doors

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Wuzkrackin83 
#1 · (Edited)
Has anyone did a lambo door mod yet. I think that'd be a sick application. I'm wondering if i can get a good deal and where to purchase them from. If anyone has it done to their accord, paste the pics please. I have a 2003 Honda accord coupe v-6 6sp.

#4 ·
DIHing81 said:
i don't have a sedan, i've seen pictures of the old style accords with the lambo doors on. I'm talking about the 90 degree lambo doors.
Sorry but it's just not my style. It's my opinion that Lambo doors are ugly on anything else other than a Lambo. BTW are you doing this for a show or just want lambo doors because it opens easier??

#6 ·
I think its called Vertical doors if you want them to open 90`, Lambo doors dont open that wide. Also, if this is your daily driver you should think about the convinience problems. It's guna suck to open that door vertically everytime you get out and I guaruntee you your passenger is giong to try to pull that door and break it. But it looks awesome just not so convinient.

#12 ·
moistener said:
I never really liked them but if you're gonna get them, trying getting one with actuators that opens and closes your door automatically.
same here!! not realli a big fan. as the name says, its made for that car. but if u're to get one, get those so that they open/close with a jack...way easier to handle and work with.

#15 ·
For a daily driver especialy if your car looks bone stock, I think its too much. On mao's car it kinda flow together with all the mods he got.
Its realy up to you if you want to make your car look like a show car.

Edit: for the pics, go to www.cardomain.com and you will a whole bunch of cars there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.