Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tearing down my J30, so if you need anything let me know. I'm going to scrap all of the aluminum if no one needs anything. Everything is going cheap.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spun a bearing. I'm taking apart the rotating assembly tomorrow to check out the crank/rods. Sonnick asked for the TL Type-S cams already. But he hasn't given me a definite on it yet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Intake manifold, throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel pump, heads (need new valves), water pump, oil pump, cats, block, crank (if passes inspection), fuel rails/injectors. Basically everything was stock except the cams. I pulled the motor and swapped it with a bone stock J30 then totaled it. :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rocker arms/rollers are back on the market. Lol. $75 for both sets. Had them checked and they are in perfect condition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where are you located. I've got possible broken valves (sparkplug pounded to bits) I might be in the market for some serious parts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I gave the J30 an autopsy and found a spun bearing. It's completely disassembled. I must say, I'm impressed with the bottom end design.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I figured since no one is biting on the block, I would turn it into a coffee table for my new house. Complete clean today. I'm thinking about painting the sides Sedona Red, in memory of my red coupe. Glass top. Pictures to follow. I'm also turning the pistons into ashtrays. Pictures to follow on those as well. Let me know if you need anything, guys ans gals. It's completely tore down.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The heads are still available. The need valves and cams. Is sell the shells as is for $200 for the pair. Great for a beefy valve project.

Throttle body. $75

Waterpump. $35

Oil pump. $35

Fuel Pump n float. $50

Intake Manifold. $100

Red valve covers $40/pair.

ECU. $75

Wiring Harness. $75

Coil Packs. $15/piece

Fuel Rails. $70/pair

Injectors. $15/piece

Let me know if there's anything you're interested in.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Don't hesitate to buy from him. I bought the lower runners and the transaction was smooth and quick. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts