Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OKAY, trying this one last time to get rid of the rest of the stuff everything's been marked down and must be sold asap!

Door Speakers:

(2) sets of Polk Momo MMC6500 Component speakers - these are brand new and i just got them in about 2 weeks ago. These are awesome speakers from what i heard in other peoples cars, they will go in the front door with no problems because they include spacers for the fronts you will have to drill into ur door panel to put the tweeters in, i paid 250 a pair for these, so i spent 500 total on door speakers alone! - 160 shipped per pair of speakers or 300 shipped for both pairs.

Amps:

polk momo c400.4 4channel amp - does 75wattsx4 at 4 ohms. killer amp to run speakres, i had polk carbon series speakers running off this amp and it was killer, used for same amount of time as mono block. :::sold:::

Subwoofers:
(2) Polk momo 12's MM2124DVC- these are brand new, and havn't been used, they came in the same time as my components, i paid 250 a piece for these woofers, and they are 4ohm dual voice coil subs, these are suppose to sound great! - :::sold:::

Misc Stuff:

17' of blue remote wire brand new! - $5 shipped

tsunami volt meter with 120amp ANL fuse protector BUILT IN!! brand new - $30 shipped

Tsunami (1) 4 guague to (5) 8 guage distribution block - $20 shipped

·
Registered
812 Posts
tsunami volt meter with 120amp ANL fuse protector BUILT IN!! brand new - $30 shipped

Tsunami (1) 4 guague to (5) 8 guage distribution block - $20 shipped

any pics?

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Can you do $260 Shipped for both the polk momo c400.4 4channel amp & 2) Polk momo 12's MM2124DVC let me know I'll take both then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts