Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
welcome to the club!!! :D SBP SC'd 6spd ftw!

post pics and some more details like, what radiator are you using, engine magagement, dyno graphs (if any) etc,...

if your that worried about your axles, 04-06 6spd TL-s ones will fit. the shafts and splines are beefier than the accord ones. keep in mind you have to change the half shaft too. i just installed some brand spanking new ones i got from acura of peoria 2 days ago for 350 shipped ;) . you can find a good used half shaft for about 75 bucks at a local junkyard or buy a new one for 190. its a good OEM upgrade since no one makes anything AM for us. :)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
it says 308 whp and 276 pound a torque when u click on the link and look under more info... sweet car bro whats your quarter mile time? if you have gone their.
ahhh i just noticed that. ummmmm, dont know about those numbers EXPECIALLY if he's running the ACM. he'd be running pig rich since it was tuned for the 3.2 =/

my numbers were 308 whp 240tq after installed the SC and thats with a tune.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the club!!! :D SBP SC'd 6spd ftw!

post pics and some more details like, what radiator are you using, engine magagement, dyno graphs (if any) etc,...

if your that worried about your axles, 04-06 6spd TL-s ones will fit. the shafts and splines are beefier than the accord ones. keep in mind you have to change the half shaft too. i just installed some brand spanking new ones i got from acura of peoria 2 days ago for 350 shipped ;) . you can find a good used half shaft for about 75 bucks at a local junkyard or buy a new one for 190. its a good OEM upgrade since no one makes anything AM for us. :)

that's a steal! def in the future plans....

ya sorry bout the sound quality it was with my friends shotty camera... the sound is incredible though. I almost went def in a tunnel with my windows down:eek:

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
^they are all made from a Magnuson eaton Supercharger. Comptech just rebrands it.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
^^ ohhh nice. didnt know project imports did the install. kiet does some nice work :up:

car sounded a little too quiet to have a CAI though :gotme: definetly get some better quality vids up along with some dyno and a/f graphs ;)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts