Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey for those who did the LCD in the little cubby. Will this be a direct fit into my lil cubby?

Power Accoustik 5"6 LCD

I've read about people putting in the Power Acoustik PT-566HS 5"6 in the cubby hole directly fit without mods. Will this go the same since it's just a upgrade model?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlackAccord03 said:
when you say if it would fit, do you mean if it would the cubby close with the lcd inside?
Nah i know the cubby will close. But theres a member on here...i think it was BREX so had iti n his car. The older model and he said it was a direct fitment with no mods (not loose in the cubby).

ephyouckay said:
how to you hook this up to stock system?
Hmm i think you'll need soundgate to get clear sound of the the setup.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
yea brex had it in his car... i think all u need to dois to copare the dimensions of the old model and the new one... if you can find the old one that is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check out my thread on mp3car.com... im in the process of mounting a 7'' widescreen TFT LCD in there. I should be done with the fabrication part of it by tomorrow morning. This will be wired to a 12v 150w power supply that will run the monitor as well as the computer in the trunk.... explaining the entire setup would take to long so if your interested check out the thread....

My 2003 Accourd Couple EX-L V6 car/puter install

·
CeRtiFiEd PimP
1,039 Posts
mnapoles said:
Check out my thread on mp3car.com... im in the process of mounting a 7'' widescreen TFT LCD in there. I should be done with the fabrication part of it by tomorrow morning. This will be wired to a 12v 150w power supply that will run the monitor as well as the computer in the trunk.... explaining the entire setup would take to long so if your interested check out the thread....

My 2003 Accourd Couple EX-L V6 car/puter install
you got any updated pics of tha install

1 - 12 of 12 Posts