Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interiors that are armed with leather, what do you use to clean/condition??

I've been using :

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
imagohp said:
I use Lexol Cleaner and Conditioner.
:and1:

Hongda said:
Most of the Armor All products are junk. Just read some of the posts about them in the detail and care section and you'll see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I use black magic, if your looking for not alot of shiny or slippery, this is the right products, it seems to soften up the leather.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
i have heard good things about lexol....i just picked up some of the conditioner, waiting for warm weather to test it.

·
44 Posts
Lexol!! Been using it since day 1. Great product! Keeps seats clean and soft!!
Use the cleaner, then conditioner. Seats feel soft and and look great. Use the cleaner every 2 or 3 months, use conditoner about once a month.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've been using the Turtle Wax Platinum series on mine. It is one bottle that is supposed to clean/condition. I have also been using the Ultra Shine Protectant spray for the dash, etc. I have found the leather stuff doesn't leave it slick or shiny, but the protectant spray is also for leather and will make it shiny, so it is kind of your preference if you want to spray it on afterward.

I have been using it every week, I know it's kind of overkill and I will probably go through a small fortune of it, but I am still in that new to me car phase :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
lexol all the way, but I've also heard good things about the mother's product line as well.

You should also try out the Lexol Vinyl protectant. It works equally well.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i used armor all leather cleaner/conditioner.....it doesnt feel like it dies much......ima try a different brand next time

·
Deceptively Quick...
339 Posts
Meguars Gold Classs or 303 Aerospace Protectant - that also works well on the plastic and vinyl of the interior(though I originally got it for my kayak) :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts