Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well..as some of you know..i swapped most of my tan leather interior for black leather. this is for a 1998-2002 accord coupe

i now have these available for sale. it would make a nice upgrade for you guy with cloth:

2x Door Panels with Leather Inserts
2x Rear Quarter Panels with Leather Inserts
2x A- Pillar Plastic Trim
2x C- Pillar Plastic Trim

all are in great condition with expected normal wear

I am asking for $150 obo

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went to several junkyards around my area to look for coupes that had the black leather. surprisingly...theyre were quite a few.

its a pretty straight forward swap...you just need a whole day, the ability to work in cramped spaces(rear seat; and im 6'2 tall) and lots of patience.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you don;t mind me asking, what sort of deal did you get on the interior from the junk yard? Were they pretty easy about selling it? I know some times a junk yard will give a big hassel on popular parts.

·
Registered
901 Posts
i'm supposed to be getting my complete interior for $350.00. including door panels, plastic trim, seats, floor mats, etc. for a sedan. i had no luck selling my tan seats though...:(

·
Registered
107 Posts
hey you still have the 2 A pillar trims? what color r they and can you post pics. i m only interested in A pillars, how much you lookin for shipped?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
matador said:
hey you still have the 2 A pillar trims? what color r they and can you post pics. i m only interested in A pillars, how much you lookin for shipped?
since ur local...i'll do the a-pillar trim for 25 dollars. they are that tan/beige color.

i live in pasadena/irvine

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am wondering what yard you went to to get your seats? I went to a few but they only had older cars and am wondering what yards might have newer cars...In So. Cal that is...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts