Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I still have these parts left in my garage from part-out I did almost 2 years ago:

Prices are lowwwwwww! Check it out~

- 04 Acura TL Stock Brembo Calipers--- $200 (Paid $500)
(Custom to fit 7gen V6 ONLY (Someone tried on a i4 but had trouble fitting the knuckles or something) and it includes one almost new rotor and 2 sets of used brembo brake pads; one set about little over half and other set little less than half)

Not sure if you need more parts to install and have to do something... (Note: I never had them on my car) I am selling as it is so that I don't have to go through with the hassel of dealing with it after I sell it.. that's why I am selling it for really cheap.. You can prolly sell it to Acurazine people of some s2k guys you can make some money on top...

- Brand New 06-07 Ebay mesh style grill for 7gen coupes---$25 (Paid $60-70)

Bought new and tried them on my 05 Coupe but didn't fit.. I've seen these on some 7gens but I think this fits only on 7.5gens or sedans.. Not 100% sure, but I've seen them on some 7gens.. that's why I bought it..

- Lower mesh grill (black, uses zip tie)--- $10
Used Painted black

- 4 used Honda Center Caps---$10
It's the one with "H" logo only, so not the one with the frame around the "H" logo.. Shiny version.. witch matches the 2nd gen TL-S material..

- SPC or Ingalls, front camber kit with control arm--- $60

- Pnp Harness for Apexi Neo (V6 auto)--- $50 ( Paid $170)

-Set of 4 XXR 962s in Gold with polished lip--- $300

They all are 17 X 9 with 35 offset, duel lug pattern 5 X 114.3 and 5 X 100... got 4 235/45/17 tires on there with some life left.. Not alot but good enough to enjoys for alittle bit.. 40% on 2 and 30% on other 2? Rims itself is in very good condition and only one of the wheels have a light 2" curb rash... Bought these from someone but I didn't really get to use them..

I am trying to do my best to make it a good deal as possible for everyone by keeping the prices low as possible. Serious buyers only! No flakers! Flackers are NOT welcome!~

I am located in So Cal and local pick-up ONLY please~

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post your e-mail address and I will get them out to you guys

On the side note: Remember I am NOT shipping any of my items... To be straight up I don't want to keep sending out pix and answering questions if you are out of reach...

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
just wanna help your sale along. if someone REALLY wants to buy this stuff but is not local, i can pick it up and ship it out for you for a little fee for my time and effort.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry those of you guys who were interested in the BBKs... I had ALOTS of people waiting but had someone who was ready to come and buy on the same day I got hold of~ Just the way I like to do my transaction~ ;)

Brembo BBKs---SOLD

1 - 20 of 35 Posts