Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
???
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
doesn't look like i'm getting much of a response as i expected in the interior forum so i'm gonna post it up here and hopefully i'll get a better response.

these are the legend 5 diamond plated floormats. they are designed specifically for our accord. it's a 5 piece set (2 front, 2 rear, 1 dead pedal cover)

the price right now is 128+shipping and if i get a large number of participants to form a gb, then it'll be 120-125 shipped.

1. (midnight accord)
10. five0netvv0

i've posted a pic on this link.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11137&forumid=81

if you want to customize it a little more or a diff color other than silver (metal color) , you can add a dye to it or you can add up to 12 characters i believe.

feel free to email me with any questions.
Take care,
darryl
In The Six
[email protected]

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have diamond plate floor mats, i got them a while ago, they are thin , so they'er light, no modification is need either, they fit better than the oem ones, mine have a honda symbol cut out in each of them. Later i purchased diamond plate pedals too. IMO i would only use them for show purposes, because if you use them for normal floor mats, like i did, they get sratched and scuffed really really easily, like the fisrt day i had them. just the dirt stuck to your shoes will scuff them up, they still will look ok, they just won't have that chromy shine to them. But overall i like them, everyone that has come into my car for the first time complimented them. i Think i'm gonna repaint or powder coat them, then put a shiit load of clear coat on to prevent the scuffing again. Just my 2 cents. :D

DiGiTaL OuT 001101110110

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
hey man im still interested, i lost my job so im kinda out of money, im getting a new job at the start of next week, so when i get paid from that ill get them, can you get them in black? if you can how much more? that would be great....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts