Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
General Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the Nelly pun. But seriously, let's see some pics of people's grilles (upper, lower, anywhere in between) on their sedans, and make sure you list brand name and install/overall impressions. This will help us non-grille owners to decide on which one to go with in the future. Gracias.

·
Registered
54 Posts
here are some picutres of my grill
The grill is made by grille-tech on ebay.
I painted the grill to blue to match my car color.
I also hide the fog light behind the grill to make it special.
overall impression is good. It's a perfect fit and I have no complaint.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed, esp as it is an EBay product! I imagine that it would be a huge PITA to clean bugs out of that thing, though.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Interesting topic, you should start this before I got mine..haha. Anyway, mine is wingwest grille, custom fit [the body shop that I went - M1 autobody do a lame job, need to get it back 3 times] :curse2:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
do you have pics of the one thats for sale, installed on your ride?

·
Stalls @ every light
586 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
do you have pics of the one thats for sale, installed on your ride?
Sadly no. I did have, but must have deleted them somewhere along the line.

·
General Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So am I correct in saying that our options are Grillcraft, Grilletech, and Grilleguy? Grillcraft is pretty expensive, and the other two are cheaper. Or, one can just go with custom cutting with universal grilles from Wings West or an auto store. Anyone have any preferences in brands, and state why as well.

·
Registered
596 Posts
wing west grille is pretty expensive also, and installing it is pretty expensive...since u need to cut the under bumper part [black thing]. The plate itself cost like almost 100 bucks....

·
Registered
206 Posts
im making a custom grille out of fiberglass.
I made a molding from the original and gunna work on that this upcoming week

ill post up pix sometime next week like friday when i get my car back from the shop

1 - 20 of 36 Posts