Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what did the mail man drop off today

Just got this in the mail this afternoon :D Now I need to degrease it and paint it with some hi-temp chrome paint :D

Here's the stock runner and a side-by-side comparment :)

Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yea they are the best manifold for the KL series engine, I don't know if I'll port it or not, but some cleaning and paint for sure. Looking for some good HP gain with it, more likely 10hp and a few lb/ft of torque, I'll get a VRTuner later to push up another 3hp and 13lb/ft of torque ;)

Thanx for the comments guy :)

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
Sweet:cool: What car did the manifold come from? Is it a variable manifold like the one on the '98-'02 626 V6? It looks like it'll give some good gains with those bigger ports:)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TH23 said:
Sweet:cool: What car did the manifold come from? Is it a variable manifold like the one on the '98-'02 626 V6? It looks like it'll give some good gains with those bigger ports:)
It came off of a 200hp JDM MX-6 engine :D they are actually better than the new 626 manifold or the Millenia-S manifold, I should get ~10hp from it, maybe more if I get new cams later on ;)

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
It came off of a 200hp JDM MX-6 engine :D they are actually better than the new 626 manifold or the Millenia-S manifold, I should get ~10hp from it, maybe more if I get new cams later on ;)
Nice gains:up: I wish I could do a swap like that with the J30A1. Damn, that JDM engine sounds bad-ass:) Why do the Japanese get all of the good stuff:( On second thought, I think the cams and maybe the headers from the KLZE plus an ECU would get you close to 200HP.

Later:)

Tom

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With cams and heads, yea that will be pretty close to the real ZE, only thing left are the pistons. For some reason the Japz always get the good stuff. Like my six, they have JDM headlights, foglights, power folding mirrors, JDM tails, 4WS, JDM motor, LSD tranny, digital climate control and etc. List goes on and on... :( not fair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts