Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
That's a koo site. I usually check out http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english/ , or www.vipstylecars.com . I love seein hooked up LS, GS, Q45, Presidents, 'n' stuff. Wish I had the dough to hookem up like that! mean, I would be too afraid to drive a VIP style car everyday in So Cali. People jack stuff, and accidents here and there, and potholes... I'd have it sitting on some Scara's or some Lowenhart's, and would drive it on special occasions, car shows, and weekend crauise'n. Hmmmm! Celsior :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
I took a quick look see and there is definitely some good tech stuff on that forum. I liked the internals comparison of the different Toyota UZ-series V8 motors. I don't have much interest in V8s though unless they're domestics. :cool: Price of entry into any import V8 car (new) is $50k which is way more than I would ever spend on a car.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
^ True, true! I don't even have that kind of money. sigh :( So I just dream my butt off!! :D What kinda V8 you like? Currently, I have a 1964 1/2 Mustang convert. I have to scan a pic in someday.

I still love them cars, though. That was the first time I heard of stretching tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts