Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Power Acoustic 12's in my car right now. They are really heavy and i mean heavy. But i love the way they hit. Does anyone know if there are any subs that are small and lightweight but still hit as hard as if they were huge. I know a lot depends on the box and everything but just ya'lls opinion which do ya'll think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
get one kicker L7 that should do the job, hits real hard all you need is one in ported box. used to work at circuit city car electronics

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wanted to get the sub(s) in a fiberglassed box. idk much about fiberglassed boxes but can you get them ported?

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
i wanted to get the sub(s) in a fiberglassed box. idk much about fiberglassed boxes but can you get them ported?
I'm sure you can but you need to know how much cubic space your sub needs, whether it is designed for a ported applicaton and you need to figure out how big of a port to use. IMO, going sealed with fiberglass is just easier. I also like that sharper sounding bass from a sealed app vs. the more punchy or boomy sound with ported and bandpass apps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts