Accord V6 Forum banner

Like New 18" HP Evo's for sale

747 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  acordcoupe4u2nv 
#1 · (Edited)
Only asking $800, obo, make me and offer! im very reasonable. pick up or shipped, whatever, shipping is prolly around $75, i'll check.
INFO:
color: SILVER
size: 18X8 5X114.3 Offset of +38 i think maybe low 40's
tires: Nankang Ultra Sport NS-II's 215/35/18
tires have about 2500 miles on them now
condition: rims are almost in perfect condition, have a few tiny nicks on them from rocks or something, no bad scratches or curbing, comes with tuner lugs and key. or will trade for some RH EVO C5 19"s. see them on my car here.
http://members.cardomain.com/accordcoupe4u2nv
reason for selling, want to get 19's. email me at accordcoupe4u2n@yahoo.com or pm me if your interested. thanks

this is a photoshopped pic of what they look like on 7th gen's. thanks to SoDakS2K's friend.

See less See more
#13 ·
GotVtec
what pic you talkin bout?
anyhow everything is cool, i figured out what the deal was and its gonna sound stupid, i was only lookin at the last 10 dayz, i had to click on the lil down tab and go to the other ones like 20 and 30 dayz ago.:smack:

#15 ·
i dont know why i asked what pic you talkin bout, anyhow i think its a good photoshop, i suck at photoshop, i cant figure out how to put diff rims on a pic of my car, anybody wanna school me on this? sodak32k you got pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.