Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there taken off their lop spoiler.. I want to get a regular spoiler but want to make sure Honda did not put any holes in body like they did with the H's for alignment.. Is it just stuck on with 2-sided tape?????

ocwill1

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
you talking about the rear deck lip spoiler? if so it has 4 holes drilled in the trunk + the tape

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acb384 said:
you talking about the rear deck lip spoiler? if so it has 4 holes drilled in the trunk + the tape

Yes, the rear deck lip spoiler... that sux about the holes, so much for getting a regular spoiler..

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
i believe its just called a 'deck lid spoiler.'

you can fill the holes with body filler, then sand, then primer, then paint, then clear coat. its a bit of work though, and should be left to a professional for best results. i have no idea how much it costs though, probably around $300 is my best guess

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sumptimwong said:
i believe its just called a 'deck lid spoiler.'

you can fill the holes with body filler, then sand, then primer, then paint, then clear coat. its a bit of work though, and should be left to a professional for best results. i have no idea how much it costs though, probably around $300 is my best guess

thanx wong, but I don't want to get into all of that.. was just hoping it was put on with tape... why does honda do that, holes for the H, holes for the side molding... I hate holes..

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
they dont want thier ish falling off......ever.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
black_sedan said:
just trade trunks with someone with the spoiler you want
haha, i was reading the thread, and i was gonna say exactly what you said... then i saw that you said it! thats trippy.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
keep it! rear spoilers look to goofy on a sedan. coupes are a different story, rear spoilers look nicer, the lip one is too small.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts