Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
OOOOooooooooo,.... I bought D2's a few months ago from no other than Andys JACKASS Auto Sport.... Lonnnnngggg ass story short, 3 months later, and I HAD TO WORK TO CANCEL THE ORDER AFTER I NEVER GOT THEM!.... Dam they suck... Just got NEX's so, its all good. I want to hear how the D2's work out...

E

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
ericspda said:
OOOOooooooooo,.... I bought D2's a few months ago from no other than Andys JACKASS Auto Sport.... Lonnnnngggg ass story short, 3 months later, and I HAD TO WORK TO CANCEL THE ORDER AFTER I NEVER GOT THEM!.... Dam they suck... Just got NEX's so, its all good. I want to hear how the D2's work out...

E
aahh, they f*cked you too? i think thats what their business is. did you get all your money back? or did they charge you a "out of this world" restocking fee as well?

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
He is 550 x 182 =]
Yea, i changed it like 10 mins after i posted it, DX told me...
I thought it was fine, cuz i saw someone with a HUGE sig and i kept seeing it for a few months, so...
E

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
aahh, they f*cked you too? i think thats what their business is. did you get all your money back? or did they charge you a "out of this world" restocking fee as well?

Well.. they sure ****ed me... I called up discover and told them they were being *****es, and like all credit card companies, they said OK!. That day i got the money back in my account, and i guess they ****ed over Andys... So i got it all back.

E

1 - 16 of 16 Posts