Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Alan N
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 2002 honda accord with the factory 6cd radio, which i have two amps hooked up to, one 4 channel and one 2 channel, which run the interior and the sub. it seems that during the cold weather months at low volumes the left side of the car and the sub wont turn on until the volume is turned up, and then its ok, but as soon as u turn the volume down the same thing happens, basically the problem is at low volumes between 0 to 1/4 volume, from 1/4 up it sounds great, but its annoying how i cant have it at low volumes,

if anyone can help me out that would be great thanks:banghead:

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
try this first... get a RCA to 3.5mm headphone jack cable and disconnect your amps from the LOC, instead connect them to your ipod/phone, whatever. and play music at low volume and see if the problem still occurs. if it does then the problem is not in the LOC, its else where. if it play fine, then its probably the LOC. if after getting your new LOC, the problem still occurs then chances are the problem is further back in the system, like the connection you made with the rear speaker wire to get the audio signal for the LOC. if you're 100% sure thats not the case, then the problem lies even further back in the system, like the head unit.

·
Alan N
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ill try that, i connected the loc with the front speakers and the rears, i ran the front speakers from the hu back to the loc and just hit the rears in the back, but i will try the method u said thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts