Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have located some real sweet prices on NSX and Legend calipers. Import replacement parts (http://www.importrp.com/home.php?) sells remanufactured calipers, but there's a catch, they charge a core charge, which makes the calipers really cheap because you get the core back if you send back your old calipers, and I talked to Mike at Import Replacement Parts and he looked into the possibility of sending in AV6 calipers for the core for those of us that want to upgrade to NSX or Legend calipers and he found out that that would be no problem at all. So prices are as follows:

Legend GS sedan
Calipers: $59.99 each plus $60 core

NSX
$119.99 each plus $100 core

That come out to $119.98 for Legend calipers and $239.98 for NSX calipers, considering I've seen rebuilt Legend calipers go on sale on egay for $225 that's really cheap

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This brings me to a question, which caliper brackets did the 95-97 AV6 come with, 23T, 25T, or 28T?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All my research was on swapping these parts into a 5th gen, you may want to ask someone who knows about 7th gens

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
25t and also dont 4get shipping, u can just go to autozon/pepboys/kragen and they have them w/ exchange core...probably cheaper than getting online

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
OwAce said:
damn, is anyone up for doing a retrofit on a 7th gen mt?
just save up and go for a brembo ig kit or something :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts