Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

I'm selling this because I realize it's a pain in the butt to set it up each time I want to play... I have shipping receipts to show you that the unit arrived at my house this past Friday (March 4) so you know the unit has barely been used at all. I'm estimating that I used the unit for 5-6 hours over the weekend.

I think $110 is a fair price. I prefer local so that I can drop it off for you (assuming you live close-by) or you can come pick it up (626 area)

Please call me at 626 757 4177 (JEFF)

I don't check PMs often, so

It will obviously include all manuals, quick guides, etc etc (all unused), and the box. The wheel itself consists of 3 parts. The wheel, the pedals and the AC Adapter.

EDIT:

Product spec: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DC64H/qid=1110224261/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-1239535-7314331?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

·
841 Posts
xravexboix said:
Hi!

I'm selling this because I realize it's a pain in the butt to set it up each time I want to play... I have shipping receipts to show you that the unit arrived at my house this past Friday (March 4) so you know the unit has barely been used at all. I'm estimating that I used the unit for 5-6 hours over the weekend.

I think $110 is a fair price. I prefer local so that I can drop it off for you (assuming you live close-by) or you can come pick it up (626 area)

Please call me at 626 757 4177 (JEFF)

I don't check PMs often, so

It will obviously include all manuals, quick guides, etc etc (all unused), and the box. The wheel itself consists of 3 parts. The wheel, the pedals and the AC Adapter.

lol...is it really a pain to use? I am interested...how about 90?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
retail is 150 =\ i paid $120 for it...

I think it's fair =\

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Eccen said:
Do you still have it? If so, I will take it from ya.
Yes, I have it. I get off work at 9 PM. Give me a call. I can deliver it tonight, if needed. =] 626 757 4177

I'll be up til midnight or so... so feel free

I get off work at 9PM all week long. I get off around 4 on Saturday.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
::SOLD:: Thanks for the interest!

I think the best price is at Amazon right now. $117. NO TAX, FREE Shipping. If you apply for the Amazon.com card, you get a $30 instant gift certificate... so it'll cost you even less!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Game: $50
Wheel $105
Rebate: -$20

I only paid 135 including tax =P and now sold the wheel for $110... making $5 plus the rebate...

so in turn,

Game: 50
Wheel: 105
Rebate: -20
Sold wheel: -110

$25 for the game =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts