Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, Gram Lights 57Pro 18x7.5 +40 offset in grey silver with anodized lip and Rays lug nuts.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are used but has no scratches or dings. I bought them with the tires for $1250.00 shipped. Tires have about 70% life left and are Falken Ziex 215/35 R18.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a set of those exact tires for sale, about 70-80% tread... if you need some extras let me know.

btw, wheels look sweet. any pics on the car? i really like the looks of those

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Yeah, I'm going to be changing these out after I burn these down. 215/35 R18 are too thin for me. I'm going to change into a 225/45 R18. Going to be getting the Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Positions. I might put these on tomorrow depending on the weather. It's suppose to snow tomorrow.

·
Registered
231 Posts
iVTECaddict said:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

If you could see me right now you would see me tounge flicking. lol :D
nice rimmies

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DaRegulator said:
Sweetness...you need to give me a holla when you get those installed, they're gonna look sick!
They are already installed on my car. Got them on at 6pm. Kind of busy at work today.

·
Registered
394 Posts
7thGenVillain said:
They are already installed on my car. Got them on at 6pm. Kind of busy at work today.
Nice!!! Did you get pics of them? I'll check them out probably on Tuesday when I work... can't wait... your gap is probably huge eh?

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No pics yet. It's freezing cold outside. I have like a 6 finger gap in the front and a 4 finger gap in the rear.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are 215/35 R18. They are too thin for my taste. I will be ordering my tires tomorrow. I am ordering the Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 225/45 R18.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts