Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IMPORTED DREAMS car club
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any1 can help me find any engine dress up parts that i can use on my 2k accord v6 beside oil cap, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks v6ers

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
You can get those hose/wire covers...the colored ones. V6P has a ground wire kit with polished chrome terminals. Other than that...just paint your engine cover the color of your car or something other than "black plastic"...that usually helps a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
nagoner1 said:
Any1 can help me find any engine dress up parts that i can use on my 2k accord v6 beside oil cap, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks v6ers

eBay and other honda forums are your best bet

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
theres oil caps, radiator caps, battery tie downs...painting engine covers, if your lucky enough to find a polished s2k fuse cover...a lot of the stuff like the battery tie downs and caps you just use universal honda parts..

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
or you could CF your engine cover...that works too.

ok chris...i said it...now bust out your pics! =]

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
buwahahahahaha...if you insist.

you can KINDA see the polished fuse cover....

I gotta get new pics up (i just finished puttign my acura shifter in and im getting a new spoon knob:) maybe when i get my spoon engine accesories ill put a pic ion this thread.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
Chris you better not have spoon socks haha =P

Cuz I have them too!

haha, i got all the spoon engine dress up shat...oil cap, radiator cap, and socks...

anyone need a greddy oil cap? its what i had on before the spoon one

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
i would just clean it up and get a TL battery cover...

i would be iffy about considering colored hoses an engine dress up mod....that would be the last thing i would want to highlight...so when you look to dress up your engine...ask yourself....what does this highlight....and do i want people's eyes to be drawn to that part....i hate it when people get a bunch of red wire loom from autozone and cover stuff with it like their cruise control cable etc etc...i think stock engines that are clean look better....if you can't afford a real performance part like headers, supercharger, strutbar, ignition wires....then don't pretend by getting cheap substitutes to add color to your engine bay.... :angel:

·
IMPORTED DREAMS car club
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i know, Its ****in crazy to think that these companies do not make more parts for our accords. I have the Greddy oil and radiotor cap. Just ordered the tenzo brake resov. cover. I seen a few accords with the chrome Power steering canister but i have to clue where to find it. Thanks for everyones input

1 - 15 of 15 Posts