Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys,
i use to have a 98 honda accord coupe buh it got totaled. :rolleye2: :mad:

Now i am looking for another one around the so cali area.
so if anyone selling please hit me up at [email protected] or pm me here.

im looking for a 6th generation (98-01) v6 honda accord coupe under 100,000 miles. my best offer is 100,000. So if you guys could help me out. THanks

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
ldypaw said:
LOL totally forgot!!! 10,000 my bad i was typing fast and out of it last night =DDDD
Aw, man!! I was just about to add that I would specially drive out to your home, and wash it for ya for a year, too. And give all your aunts weekly back massages. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahaha i am not gonna drive all the way to ny for a car. sorry man...

and taospec:
if you wash my car in a dress ill think about it.. hehe jk jk...

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
ldypaw said:
ahaha i am not gonna drive all the way to ny for a car. sorry man...

and taospec:
if you wash my car in a dress ill think about it.. hehe jk jk...

For $100,000 up front, I'll even sport some heels. :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahahaha...

i think i'd looked better washing the car... you jus scare people away.. ;p

and accord v6 thanks for the link. the pictures are down so i cant see wassup. plus i only can go up to 10gs =(

·
Registered
632 Posts
out of curiousity

I'm in the socal area, and I have a White 98 Honda Accord V6 Coupe, just out of curiosity whether you'd be interested in it. Its basically stock with leather interior, other than a Sony Xplod Head Unit, Viper 791VX Alarm System with remote start, AEM Short Ram (Still have OEM intake), new 215/45/17 Potenzas wrapped around white 6 spoke ADR GT Style Rims, and DIY Black housing head lights. with 89,xxx miles on it, oil changed every3k with synthetic. hit me up if your interested, not entirely sure if i can sell but if someone were interested then maybe :)

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
interested in a 4 banger?

·
Registered
647 Posts
i have a 00 v6 coupe ex, 75000 miles, i will sell it for 10000, but im in oklahoma, it has a lot done to but if i sell it wil be stock, oh its black with black leather

1 - 20 of 27 Posts