Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
What are your qualifications? what kind of jobs are you looking for? Full/part time? Experience? Education?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for part-time somewhere between 20-30hrs a week. Im a college student 20yrs old. Currently attending NOVA, got 1 more semester left and probably transfering to Mason in the spring. My first job was working at rite aid, 2nd job working as a technician filling up toner cartridges and 3rd job working at Macy's.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
k, let me ask around, i know of a few business owners, and corp supervisors, no guarantees though, since i think high school in NoVA is letting out soon, a lot of positions may have been filled, but i'll ask, maybe find you something.

It'll probably be a deskjob, something data entry related, it'll be like an internship, cept u get paid about 10-13 bucks an hour, 40 hours a week for summer

Let me make some calls and get back to you. Email me on Wed, my email is [email protected], name is Po.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought posting on here would be a long shot, boy was I wrong. A desk job is exactly what I am looking for. I have a resume also i'll email that you right now. Thanks for the help Po.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
don't get too excited it now, if you had asked a month to 2 months ago, i would have been able to place u somewhere easily. But now it's iffy... i actually found 4 of my friends internships, and sicne i work at the VT Career Service, i get good info about job openings. But i'm going to check later on today, keep your fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
tons of restaurant = waiter jobs avail all over dc and bethesda and im sure no va. Im a waiter and avg $300 on a weekend night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts