Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious what manufacturers make a gunmetal rim with a polished lip...preferebly 5 or 7 spoke. Any websites or merchant's website? That's what I'd like to get on my car within a week or so. Any advice, TIA! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
the only rims i can think of off the top of my head are volks, but the next closest thing is royalblack wiht a polished lip. from Rota.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thats what mine are konig absolutes. graphite with a machined lip. Kind of similiar to what you described

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh! I was looking at the Konig Holes but I'm having my doubts...Also been looking at Velox PG-7C.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The holes are very nice.my friend has them on his eclipse and they look a lot better than the magazine pics.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go get some pics and email them to me: [email protected] :) I wanna see... I figured graphite might be either A) Konig's way of saying gunmetal or B) too light and gray.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
On ebay i found ADR Sokudo gunmetal rims w/polished lip, they look sweet, but their for 4 lugs, but im sure they have em in 5 lug but you just gotta look around.....Peace:cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
5zigen corpse got gunmetal w/polished lip. MugenR just got em in 19's !!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
How about SSR GT3's, I'm a fan of SSR's, I wonder why :D

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
all of these definaly look good i kind of wanted gun metal too but when i put my firends typhoons on it looked like a civic on my silver coupe

·
Registered
68 Posts

Volk Racing LE28N

1 - 17 of 17 Posts