Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

just got my '03 Coupe V6 last year and it came with the, ungh, stock 16" rims.

Wondering if & where I might have some luck coming across a set of used (but not damaged) 17" rims.

With everybody pimping their rides with the crazy aftermarket rims, one wonders what happens to all the stock wheels.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Peace.

·
Registered
461 Posts
fixrim.com has a lot of reconditioned wheels that are guranteed and relatively cheap. Also, check out eBay, there's a lot of auctions you can get wheels and tires for about the price of just tires.

You could always try salvage yards, they probably aren't going to give you the best wheels... but you never know!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey,

pretty cool website, didn't know about it.

Unfortunately they only have one or two of most rims, but I'll definitely keep checking them out.

Will also check out eBay Motors too, hadn't thought of that.

Cheers.

k.heiner said:
fixrim.com has a lot of reconditioned wheels that are guranteed and relatively cheap. Also, check out eBay, there's a lot of auctions you can get wheels and tires for about the price of just tires.

You could always try salvage yards, they probably aren't going to give you the best wheels... but you never know!

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
u can pick up some TL wheels. those are pretty cheap around 4 bills if not less.

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
check the "for sale" and try and post in the "wanted to buy" section of this forum. i remember seeing stock 6spd rims on there lately.

worse comes to worst, hang around long enough because i always hear about someone selling their stockies at some point or another.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys.

Another question - where can I get replacement OEM lug nuts, preferably cheap? Mine are getting rusty from the winter wear :|

I'm assume they're ridiculously expensive via a dealer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
well.. I would love to help you because I have 3 of the 17" stock rims, if you live around Los Angeles area I could have sell it to you for real real cheap... (I ran over a pothole last year and broked one of the rim, so I just went ahead and bought a different looking one for myself)

Canuk03 said:
Howdy all,

just got my '03 Coupe V6 last year and it came with the, ungh, stock 16" rims.

Wondering if & where I might have some luck coming across a set of used (but not damaged) 17" rims.

With everybody pimping their rides with the crazy aftermarket rims, one wonders what happens to all the stock wheels.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Peace.

·
Registered
461 Posts
< 2 sets thanks to SableSal; I'm gonna be powdercoating one and ridding myself of the other in the near future. PM if you're interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts