Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cheap...

...Front Lip, Sway Bar, 6 to 15 in. blue neon tubes, Indiglo Gauges, 4 dr. Flaminco Black Pearl factory spoiler, Engine dress up acces., grill, and euro taillights...

and i think thats all i can think of for now....email me please if you have any of the things i listed for sale. :D

[email protected]

Thanks!
-Chris

·
Registered
98 Posts
check out my thread

got lip and sway check it out:http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36876
X-IceMurder-X said:
Cheap...

...Front Lip, Sway Bar, 6-15 in. blue neon tubes, Indiglo Gauges, 4 dr. Flaminco Black Pearl factory spoiler, Engine dress up acces., grill, and euro taillights...

and i think thats all i can think of for now....email me please if you have any of the things i listed for sale. :D

[email protected]

Thanks!
-Chris

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link jwarren but im lookin for interior neons, not exterior.

tu_clean,
Sorry but im lookin for a black lip (i should have been more specific :doh:) and i can't afford to pay that much for a sway bar. Thanks anyways dude. :)

shystieone,
I'll let you know about the neon, have any pics? Where did you get it? How old is it?

Thanks!
-Chris

·
Registered
655 Posts
http://www.performancestyleattitude.com/parts_html/images/licprod/superstreet/506514_l.gif

thats a pic of how the tube looks like... by 10" i mean 10" neon... not including the plastic part...so total its like 15 inches or sumthing... it can pulse to the music... i got it at pepboys for 20$ january and i only used it a couple times. I took it out when i got my accord. I dont got an actual pic of MINE cuz i dont have a digital camera.. lemme kno what you think. its in great condition..no visible scratches unless you look REAL upclose, but thats cuz i juss left it in my closet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts