Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still not sure if this is the correct board for this post. But worth a shot :)

1999 Accord coupe, 3.0 fully loaded.

Looking for a couple things maybe you all can help me out with. Links to anything are appricated.

First of all, tinted taillights. The entire bar across the trunk/2 corners, I can't find a kit/aftermarket tinted taillights... just basically the stock setup, but very tinted. Links very much appriciated, ebay or anything else to anything close to what I might be describing.

Second, chrome door handles. Local Honda doesn't have them and I can't seem to find them on the net. Also if anybody has any pictures of a 98-02 accord coupe with chrome door handles, please post it... I don't even know what it would look like but I think it will be nice with the chrome trim around the windows.

Thanks!

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
open up v6performance.net >>>>look on top where it says "forums" and click that>>> then scroll down the page where it says "private wanted classifieds" and start a new post

or better yet check the "for sale" section first. You might find what your looking for in there

hope that helps

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man, am also kind of looking for links on where to buy some, not so much peoples used ones. but I will check it out, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts