Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics

1990 nissan 300zx TT 5 Speed 129k

New Crank angle sensor, fuel regulator and dampner, coil pack connectors, injector connectors.

Mods:

interior: Navan Shift nob, 2 Guage Pillar (boost and air fuel), turbo timer, kenwood mp3 player, soundstream reference 500 amp, mtx 500d amp, All mb quarz components, subs optional (2 12's not stealth)and a cusom enclosure for 2 10's fitted to the rear of the hatch.

Performance: JWT Ecu, POP charger, HKS Hyper exhaust, turbo timer, greddy profect B boost controller, Front mount Intercooler, SSQV blow off vavles, Stillen Short throw shifter, Front and rear Strut tower bars, Eibach srings, tokico struts, polished upper plenum, theres more i just cant think of right now.

Exterior: 99 Jspec Front pacia, 99 spoiler, 99 tail lights, needs paint.

problems: tranny only has 1st 3rd and 5th probly a shift fork but have not checked out yet and car needs paint and hood fell off table and corners are bent other than that absolutly 100% as far as dents and rust.

Im not looking for a mint for this car but im having a baby and the whole Z project has been put on hold for time being i dont want this car to be neglected so i have decided to part with it :( this is a project car and does have a few bugs to be worked out yet with it.

im curently even considering a stock 93 tt for trade (would already been done if was convert) but kind of defeats the purpase of selling. i will consider late model SUV or Car foreign and late model bikes, and any reasonable offers. thank you Jason

pics

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
any ballpark figure your looking for?
10? 14? just some number to give out.
any idea how much it would cost to transport down to texas?
i might have a buyer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking to get about 12k. as far as transport i have no idea but im sure somthing could be worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts