Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda following the new Subaru's since we looked at one last year, but this wasn't out yet....besides, the wagon version still didn't make the cut for kids...not in my house anyway...

Looks like a Maxima to me. Kinda like it. 2.5 Turbo...250hp...and potential....makes me really like it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
It looks like the current generation Legacy only in a slightly leaner form in person. The interior is nicely designed, but the drivetrain and engine on the Flat 6 and Turbo 2.5 models :eek: that sticks out the most.

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
It looks like the current generation Legacy only in a slightly leaner form in person. The interior is nicely designed, but the drivetrain and engine on the Flat 6 and Turbo 2.5 models :eek: that sticks out the most.
:iagree:

I liked the last-gen Legacy but the powertrain they offered sucked. Who wants a weak 165HP 4-cylinder in a 3300+lb AWD car?

The new model will definitely fix the powertrain problem, and then some :)

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I don't really see how this car looks like a Maxima :gotme: :D .

Can anyone tell my why the 2005 Outback (not including Outback Sport) and the 2005 Legacy look the same? I know the older models were basically the same but I thought they would have made them a bit different from each other for there next gen. The Outback doesn't get a sedan form with the 2.5L 250 HP turbo engine but it can come with the 3.0L H6. IMO, Subaru should make a turbocharged version of there H6 engine :naughty: .

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I don't really see how this car looks like a Maxima :gotme: :D .

Can anyone tell my why the 2005 Outback (not including Outback Sport) and the 2005 Legacy look the same? I know the older models were basically the same but I thought they would have made them a bit different from each other for there next gen. The Outback doesn't get a sedan form with the 2.5L 250 HP turbo engine but it can come with the 3.0L H6. IMO, Subaru should make a turbocharged version of their H6 engine :naughty: .
Couldn't help but make that correction :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts