Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Mmmm nice, post sound/pics once they on!!

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
enjoy the comptech :up:
i am missing it already....:bawling:
nice doing business with you, dont forget to leave feedback for trader rating.:winkgrin:

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
done! thanks again man! i can't wait to get them on...i have this stupid thing in the way called work...gahd!

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
Nice man... I like how its not exageratingly big. Record some sounds and videos... btw, do you know what gains that thing might produce? Although it probably will hurt low end.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually i think the comptech helps (if not...doesn't hurt) the low end...because it's only an axle back. i think the cat-back systems are the ones that hurt our low end...don't quote me on this though...it's been discussed on V6P a lot...i should look it up.

·
Registered
520 Posts
mmm nice, i wish i had the money to buy the comptech catback :D just wondering but would a universal muffler make a power gain or loss, or does it do nothing but sound?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't know...i was looking on pepboys.com for gaskets (cause i thought i needed them...which i didn't) and i came across a bunch of flowmaster mufflers for our accords. you might wanna research that...i didn't pay attention to any prices though

**UPDATE**- the comptechs are on...and they're LOUD. i love the deep hum. i'll take a vid sometime this week...and probably snap a few pics with my phone tomorrow when it's light outside.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a pic I took today outside my apartment. I've been running around all day so I haven't had a chance to take any more from different angles. I'll take some more tomorrow and post vids asap.

they're a little louder than I expected...but I LOVE the sound!

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
I was surprised too with how loud they are. And sometimes when you have to get on it some idiot thinks you're racing. Be careful with those.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha...true true. so far it's only been these little civics and tegs...and i've been able to take 'em. as long as none of the turbo'd ones roll up on me, i'll be fine.

·
Registered
307 Posts
With all of the stuff I've done to my ride just recently, I'm still waiting for someone to challange me to a race.........I wish someone would! I'd eat a N/A civic for breakfast.........probably get my ass handed to me by an ugly SRT-4 though! LOL

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i'm thinking the same thing. as long as it's a moderately modified N/A 4banger...i'm confident. but if i hear any kind of hiss or whistle coming from their engine...i'm just gonna hang back.

UPDATE** i have my digital camcorder...i'm just waiting for a nice day and someone to help me video tape it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts